Monday, November 8, 2010

Jazzing Up that Boring Uniform

I have a school uniform, It is cute but not adorable, and  I wanted to "jazz" it up. So here are some of the things you can do to "jazz" up your school uniform or dress code. (I hope they follow your guide lines)

One thing you can do is instead of carrying a backpack you can carry a tote bag. I still have to carry a backpack because of all my heavy books but, It can still work if you have a locker or something of that sort. You can get so many different kinds of tote bags. I would recommend getting on more expensive that will last longer because, then you wouldn't have to go to the trouble of having to go out an buying a new tote in the middle of the week, and you don't have the risk of your bag breaking in the middle of the school day. You can get a Juicy Couture tote bag of around $100 but I love the Marc Jacobs tote bags that are cute, simple, and functional. They cost around $180.

Something that you don't have to spend a bundle of money on is cute tights. They don't only always have to be simple black. They cost anywhere from $4- $10 per pair. There are so many places you can buy them, you can buy them at Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Target, T J Maxx (where you can buy designer ones in packs of 3 for about $10). Tights can make-or- break and outfit. As I said, you can get cute tights with bow, animal prints, strips, polka dots, lace prints, flower prints, and cable knit or sweater tights.

Hair Accessories are a big on your appearance. People usually look from the head and down, so your hair is like you first impression. Get cute clips and headbands. They are compared to jewelry on your arms or neck, accept in your hair. Again you can buy all of these EVERYWHERE!!! Check at every store you are in. Some are cuter than other and yet some are more expensive, but I believe they all about the same levels of cuteness(haha is that a word). But, anyway. GET'em.   

You obviously don't want to wear heels to school so I love my Tory Burch flats but they are kinda expensive, so I also switch them of with my Steven Madden Oxfords. If you do not want to spend $70 on oxfords you can buy replicas on Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe, and some other stores.

So here are some of my tips, if I think of any more tips I will totally do a part 2. Anyway, I hope you like and enjoy these tips. One thing about these tips is that I follow them, too. So there is no way that I can't give you tips that I don't follow myself.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment