Monday, November 29, 2010

LOOKBOOK vs. Fashion Click Teen Vogue

LOOKBOOK.nu picture
So, as always I was on my the Teen Vogue forums and exploring the Teen Vogue website, I came across something that I found interesting. What is was was that I found was


Fashion Click picture
I found it quite intriguing, so obviously I read it and clicked on the button to continue. What I saw was 
something quite similar than what I see on LOOKBOOK.nu every time I go on the website(Which is quite often too). If you don't know what lookbook is, it is a website where amazing, beautiful, men and women put of picture of basically what they wore that day(many of the pictures look like photography) and it is so inspiring to look at. Both "Fashion Click" and "LOOKBOOK" both seem the same to me but I really want your opinion.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment