Friday, November 12, 2010

Tag: 25 Random questions

 Hey girls, there may not be many more post this weekend/week because I discovered my computer has a virus and I can't take it in to my school tech office til Monday, but no worry they always fix it and plus I already emailed the head tech guys. Anyway this is the post I going to leave you with but, I kinda feel bad, because it is not a good one. This is another( I know what your thinking, another one) YouTube tag. I reason I am doing these is so you guys can kinda get a chance to know me better. This tag is called 25 random questions, and trust me, they are random. Have fun with this one and i'll get back to you soon. Remember answer the questions for yourself and leave them is the comments below.

1. Do you have any pets?
3 Dogs

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
agenda book, computer pen, and someones random computer

3. What's the weather like right now?
cold and windy

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
No, in drivers ed though

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
6:30 am

6. When was the last time you showered?
last night

7. What was the last movie you saw?
When In Rome On Demand

8. What does your last text message say?
Are you ready for the Chem test tmw?

9. What's your ringtone?
the standard iPhone ringtone

10. Have you ever been to a different country?
yep

11. Do you like sushi?
no

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Krogers

13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
no

14. How many siblings do you have?
3 sisters

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
both

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
16!

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
both

18. Do you color your hair?
no

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
sleep

20. When was the last time you cried?
like a week ago

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
just cheese

22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
neither

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
of course

24. What is your eye color?
blue

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
totally, but I don't drink pop anymore

Anna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment