Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tresemme Dry Shampoo Review

Hey everyone,
So here is a blog post of a little more substance compared from the ones that I have been doing lately. This is going to be a review on the Tresemme Dry Shampoo. I have used this dry shampoo for about 3-4 months now. I just bought a new dry shampoo is weekend and it is the TIGI Rockaholic Dry Shampoo, so before I try that I wanted to review this.

Photo from http://tiny.cc/ix4w9
The flaws to the dry shampoo is that it can leave your hair greasier than it was before if you don't apply it the correct way, it ways your hair down because of the grease and the product on top of it, and if makes you hair have this really weird feeling, that is really really hard to describe, but the end of the day.

Some of the things I like about the dry shampoo that, when applied the correct way, it can cover up the grease the accumulates in your hair, and make it look presentable in public, and not like you don't have proper hygiene. Another pro is that it is super inexpensive. The Tresemme Dry Shampoo costs about $5 and the new dry shampoo that I purchased costed about $19(but I got it 50% off!).
Overall, if you are looking for a dry shampoo to start out with I would totally try this. It is a great first dry shampoo. Look forward for the TIGI Rockaholic Dry Shampoo Review, and a comparison with the Tresemme Dry Shampoo and the TIGI Rockaholic Dry Shampoo.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment