Tuesday, November 9, 2010

YouTube Beauty Gurus

I know everyone here has heard of YouTube but, have you heard of the beauty community on YouTube. The Beauty Community is a group of wonderful gals that talk about beauty, make-up, and fashion on YouTube. If you have heard about them on the news or in magazines, you know they usually get negative attention. I have watched the beauty community for about 2 year now, and I have learned so much. There are definitely the cliques of YouTube that you will realize if you watch, and there are definitely fights between gurus(If any gurus are reading this please remember what I am about to tell you [from what i learned in Bible class at school] If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. [Mark 3:24]. Think of the beauty community as the kingdom and if you divide and go against each other soon you will all fall.) But, overall, they are all great wonderful girls, and I am sure there is some girl that is your age doing make-up on YouTube. I have seen girls as young was 5th grade(Seriously doing repeated videos) all the way up to adulthood.


If you go on YouTube and you feel lost, I am going to share some of my favorite beauty gurus with you guys (and trust me, they are amazing).
In no specific order:
juicystar07
allthatglitters21
macbarbie07
smokeypinkleporad
beautyxxgoddess
arose186
glassslipperbeauty
fleurdeforce
makeupbymel
theoutfitters08

These are not the only girls I watch and these are definitely not only girls out there, but here are SOME of the girls I watch. Not only are all of these girls are undeniably gorgeous, they are also unbelievably talented. Not fair right? Anyway, I hope you check them out, it will be worth your time.

Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment