Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide

 Here are some of my suggestions for what you can buy someone for that special holiday you celebrate.

These are so warm and soft (these are actually for my mom).
The shea butter in these should last appr. 25 washes, and the fragance should last appr 8-10 washes.
These are usually $7.50 but on sale now for $5.
Polka Dot (shown)
Multi Striped
Red and White with a With snowflake
 
 Bath and Body Works Lotions are honestly one of the best lotions I have ever used. Right now their standard products(lotions, shower-gels, perfumes etc) are Buy 3 get 2 free! Each are originally $10.50 each. It is a great deal Here are the lotions I purchased.









 Secret Wonderland
Warm Vanilla Sugar
Snow Kissed Berry(sold out online)
Forever Sunshine










The other 2 standard items I purchased are 2 shower gels. 


 Sweet Pea
Twisted Peppermint (not shown and sold out online[still in stores])






This gift is for one of my friends. Philosophy is know as one of the best skin care companies and when I saw this I knew I had to get it. It has 3 products in it :
- 4 oz Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath
- 2 oz Body Lotion 
- 0.5 oz Lip Gloss 
all in the scent Melting Marshmallow. It is also super cute in the way it is in the sparkly gingerbread house. I love it! It costs $22. You can buy it at Sephora (stores of online) and Philosophy

 




Mac Cosmetics are the best cosmetic company out their if you want to ask me, so I looked through all of their holiday items, trying to find something a friend or family member would like, and I found this for my mom. This is the "5 Sassy Neutral Lassie Lipglasses". They are 5 beautiful neutral colors, and they come it really cool tin. This cost $29.50 and you can only buy it at Mac Cosmetics Stores, Counters, and Online.


 Another Mac Item, but this isn't for my mom. It is for one of my friends(TIP: if you buy your item at Nordstrom you can get it wrapped beautifully for free as you can see below). I decided to get my friend a beautiful eyeshadow in the shade of "Honesty". Again you can only buy it at Mac Cosmetics Stores, Counters, and Online. Mac eye shadows cost $14.50. (This shade is not Limited Edition)





These I just think are stunning and I got one for almost all of my friends and family. These I could not find online but they are in stores. The small ones cost $3 and the large ones cost $6. Again you can get them beautifully wrapped if you wish.



 The Next items are from Glitzy-Glam.com, where almost everything you but you get personalized. The first is a make-up bag. The one on the left is mine(which I am using for example) and the one on the right is the one I am gifting. These are great, they are large and they fit a lot. It is $24 for the kind should below(and custom ones). They also have single initial which are $17 or $19 depending on which one you get. You can only buy them on Glitzy-Glam.
pink with cursive writing
lavender with block lettering




 These are also from Glitzy-Glam and they are keychains. I had more pictures of them, but they decided not to upload to my computer(once I can get them on my computer, they will be posted). I bought 3 of these, each for different people. I also have one of my own and I love it. It can fit around you wrist and it is not just made out of ribbon, there is a thicker material on the inside that keeps in tack. You can also buy them on Glizty- Glam where they are $10(some are $8). I think these are great gifts!

In Paradise Polka

Thanks so much for reading!
XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. this was is an amazing gift guide! and i've never bought anything off of glitzy-glam so it's nice to know that you recommend it :)

    ReplyDelete