Sunday, March 6, 2011

It's Official, NEW YORK HERE I COME!

New York Here I Come!

For a while I want to go to New York IMATS! For Christmas a family friend bought my mom and I tickets to enter into IMATS, but we weren't sure if you were actually going to go, especially because it is on a weekend that I have school on Friday and Monday. But today my mom called me into the kitchen. Honestly, I can say I was scared because usually my mom calls us into the kitchen because she wants to yell at us or say "Anna, what is going on with you grades! Are you under a 3.8?" or "Anna, what is with your attitude" But, this time it was "Anna, what hotel do you want to stay in and is it okay it we get home around 10:50 A.M. on Monday". I was ecstatic. So now it is official I AM going to New York IMATS!

If you don't know what IMATS is, it stands for International Make-up Artist Trade Show. You can get discounted make-up, attend classes on make-up artistry, mainly special effect make-up. The following exert is from IMATS Offical Website
"The International Make-Up Artist Trade Show is the make-up world’s biggest gathering. Thousands of make-up artists, vendors and enthusiasts discuss, display and collect the best the industry has to offer. Make-up pros from fashion and film (including Oscar, BAFTA and Saturn award winners) provide education and demonstrations at IMATS, and new products often debut there. IMATS also features a make-up museum and an Afterglow party, where trade-show guests can socialize"
 IMATS has always been somewhere I always wanted to go. We have always had somewhere to go during the Los Angles IMATS, so this was the only option for me, and I great one at that because New York is a lot closer to us then LA.

Finally, obviously I will be in New York, do you guys have any recommendations on salons, restaurants, or other attractions to go to while I am there, please comment them down below, tweet them to me, email me, comment me on YouTube, or message me on YouTube.

XOXO
Anna
 

No comments:

Post a Comment