Friday, April 29, 2011

Pajama + Low Rise Jeans= Bikini Jeans?


To be honest, I didn't read the whole article, but all I say was the keywords of Pajama Jeans and then I say this picture. I presume that they are like new "fashionable"(?) pajama jeans.
Personally, I think pajama are ugly and these jeans and a horrible catastrophic type pants. I don't know I am trying to pick the right words but everything I say seems like I am promoting them. Okay, you would have to be a stripper to wear these jeans. Heres why, First you should never wear jeans that low, they look horrible and appalling. Second, you should never he able be see your underwear. Especially if it is rhinestone and string. It is just scanky. Unacceptable. Period.

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. omg...these are so bad! I can't believe there is actually a market of people who would purchase these...scary!

    ReplyDelete