Monday, April 18, 2011

School Frustration (feat. 3 things a teacher should never say)

Okay, so I am at school right now. It is 3rd hour. Government! My teacher was been absent Thursday and Friday last week and now we have a sub. He told us that his Father in Law died but he has still be sending us mean emails about our audio reflections and group reflections. I understand why is can be frustrated but like 3 mean emails in a row is uncalled for. Anyway, since spring break starts Thursday (hopefully Wednesday if we reached our sweepstakes goal) teachers are loading us with tests! I have a Spanish test first hour tomorrow and our teacher said that we can always take our test earlier. So I asked her this morning if I could take the test 2nd or 5th hour and she got all angry and said "You should have talked to me last week about this" and at the end of class someone asked her if she could take the test 4th hour and she is like "Of course" Whatever. This post in probably really annoying but I am going to keep going anyway.

My geometry teacher is probably the worst teacher. If you didn't know, I have a twin sister, and she said that is 3 things a teacher should never say and those are "Sex is great"- said by her morality teacher. It would be ackward if my morality teacher said that because she is preggers. "You are all idiots"/ "You are all educational challenged"- both said by our geometry teacher and "That is a stupid question"- Almost said by our geometry teacher. Lalalala. I hate school. I don't want to say that where I live, where my school is, or what my teachers names are. Firstly because it is my privacy and I don't want people to know where I live because its weird and my mom doesn't want that kind of information out for everyone to see. Secondly, I go to a private school and you can get suspended and/or expelled for the information you say about my school outside of school because of the reputation the school was to uphold.

How is your guy' school going? Mine is not going so well obviously? Fell free to vent in the comments! I vent on here.

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment