Monday, April 25, 2011

Skincare Routine


I use the Clarisonic Mia. Mine is pink and it has my name written on it. I highly recommend the Clarisonic Mia or any Clarisonic if you are debating on getting it. $150+ may be a lot to spend on a skincare system but trust me, it is sooo worth it!


These are the brush heads I use, It is the Clarsonic sensitive skin ones. I don't have sensitive skin, but when I had the normal skin one it seemed rough on my skin and I didn't like it, so I reverted back to sensitive skin.


The exfoliate thing I use is the St. Ives apriocat scrub, I don't use it a lot but when I need to exfoliate this is my go to one. 


 Sometimes I use the Clarisonic cleanser, It came with the Clarisonic. It is a nice cleanser but there are better out there. 


My morning cleanser,Clean and Clear Morning Burst


My everyday face wash. It is soo amazing and light. It cleans well too. I am in LOVE with this product!


Overviews of where I keeps my skincare items 



 I hope you liked this post.

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment