Friday, May 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!

It is my mommy's birthday! YAYY!!! I just wanted to take time to say happy birthday mom, she is an amazing woman and I love her soo much. Happy BIRTHDAY!

This is what I got my mom for her birthday! This is one of the gifts I got my mom for her birthday. I know I got her something similar for Mother's Day. I also bought her something online but, I don't want to say what it is because first of all, I haven't got it in the mail yet, that is veryyy annoyingg, Also, I don't know if I will end up giving it to her if I don't like how it looks in person. If that happens I will probably re-sell it. I mean it is brand new.


In a few minutes, I am going with my step-dad to the mall to help him pick out a gift for my mom. I believe he is getting her a Lululemon outfit for her upcoming races. My mom has been asking him for a few months now to get her one.
While I am at the mall, I might pick her up a Burberry scarf. I know that one that she really wants so I might just have to get it. It will make her so happy. 


This is the scarf that she likes, but I might get it in green.


I guess we will see.

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment