Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Hey Gals,
I just wanted you wish all of you and your mothers a Happy Mother's Day. In my family, we don't do a lot for mother's day because my Mom's birthday is next weekend (sometimes her birthday is on mother's day which is great) so we save all the celebrating for her Birthday. I just got her a small gift from me, and my dog, from mother's day which is the LUSH wrapped gift Ray of Sunshine. Since my mom can't have/use any gluten, it can be hard for he find soap and shampoo that doesn't have gluten in it. I have been trying to get her to try to use LUSH for like 2 years now and just gave in, now she is OBSESSED. I got her a LUSH gift for her birthday and mother's day. I also got her something else for her birthday but shhhh.



What did you get your moms for Mother's Day.

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment