Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Outfits

 Here are some of my recent outfits





Top: H & M
Bottoms: Abercombie
Belt: J Crew(I think)
Shoes: Calvin Klein 



I wore this to school today- Sloppy I know

Shirt: one of my mom's old race shirts
Pants: NYU sweatpants
Shoes: Toms








Top: Nordstorm (I think)
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Moschino 








Shirt: American Eagle- It is from like 7th grade
Skirt: Forever 21- I'm not a huge fan of the skirt
Shoes: ?
Necklace: gift.

Tomorrow I have a presentation to give at school for my morality class. I have to look appropriate and nice. I am not sure what I am going to wear yet but, I will post a picture of what it is.

Have a great day!

XOXO
Anna 

2 comments:

  1. i really love the last one

    http://autumnsallaboutblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete