Saturday, May 14, 2011

Outfits

 Here are some recent outfits I have wore to school. I don't dress up to school, so DON'T hate and when I take pictures with my camera, without flash, its blurry and when I take it with flash it looks like it does below. The only other option is with my phone camera, which it really nice, but I never connect my phone with my computer soooo... yeah.









Shirt: American Eagle
Sweatshirt: TYR
Pants: Lululemon
Shoes: Havianas 
Necklace: Tiffanys




Sweatshirt: Air Force Academy
Pants: Hardtails
Shoes: Keds


My hair looks like I am wearing a dress, but I am not.





Shirt: generic
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Tiffanys
Shoes: Nine West
Bracelet: Bhati Beads





Shirt: USPA
Pants: ?
Shoes: UGG loafers
Bracelet: Bhati Beads
Necklace: Tiffanys
Bag: Louis Vuitton

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment