Thursday, June 30, 2011

Are you a fake?

When I was reading the newspaper this morning, I came across this article in the Wall Street Journal. I thought is was interesting and that I should share it with you. 

The article is about fact handbags and how to spot them. The article also has great pictures with it. 



But, I feel obligated to tell you about another scam that is going around. Recently, I heard that people are buying a pair of shoes or a purse from a high end department store, like Saks, then buy the fake of version of the bag. Once they receive the fake version of the bag, they return the fake to the store to get there money back, while they still have the authentic bag. So before you buy a product, researching it, know what they look like and how to spot a fake because you never know if you are getting the authentic or the cheap knock-off.
XOXO
Anna


1 comment:

  1. ohh wow thanks for this! i really hate fake bags! , i really want a Chanel purse and if i ever do get one and if i end up finding that it's fake i will go mental (lol XD),i mean spending so much money on a fake bag god i hope they really stop making fakes!

    ReplyDelete