Monday, June 6, 2011

MTV Movie Awards Outfits Revealed



Giambattista Valli Spring 2011 RTW Layered Dress

Casadei Pointed Toe Pumps in Champagne

Cecelia Classic Barrel Clutch in White Python



Blake Lively


Michael Kors Shoulder Cutout Dress Resort 2012

Christian Louboutin Bibi 140 Suede Pumps Amethyst



Leighton Meester


Bulgari B.Zero Diamond Ring

Balmain Fall 2011 Embellished Mirror Dress

Pierre Hardy Black and Silver Sandals

Bulgari Monologo Pave Diamond Band Ring


Zac Posen Pre-Fall 2011 collection

 Jimmy Choo Quiet Patent Peep-Toe Platform Pumps

[^^^ sorry I could only find a picture with a link]

Catherine Malandrino Spring 2011 collection


Okay So I have a question for you guys, do you like the Outfits Revealed like it is above, or like I used to do with a picture of everything also, here are some of my other Outfits Revealed and let me know which would you would like me to keep doing.


XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment