Monday, June 13, 2011

New! Mobile Version

There is now a mobile version of my blog! Just go to my blog URL  (http://lifeinmagazines.blogspot.com ) on your mobile device and check it out! I took some screen shots of it to show you guys.


What you see on your phones. The background is pink stripped, which you be my actual background before I over rid that choice with white. You can still see my header, and you can see the posts text but no pictures. 
Once you click on a post you can then see the pictures. 


When you scroll down more on the posts you can see the tags, who posted it (always me), the time I posted it, and the comments.


You can still post comments on the mobile version. 


If you scroll down to the bottom, you can see my "About Me" and a bottom link thing that says "View Web Version" if you click that you see just what you see when you are online. 


Web Version

I hope you guys like it and check it out!

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment