Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Recent Outfits



Sweatshirt: Univ of Oregon 
Shorts: Nike
Shoes: Havianas
Tank (under the sweatshirt): Gap
Bag: Louis Vuitton 

Sorry I had to crop this picture, it was a picture
of my friend and I on the last day of school,
neither of us wanted our face on it.
Sweater: Nordstrom BP
Tank: Gap
Skirt: H &M
Shoes: Jeffery Cambell


Sweater: Generic 
Tank: F21
Legging: Victoria's Secret
Shoes: Toms


Sweater: Nordstrom
Dress: F21
Bag: Coach
Shoes: Jeffery Cambell





Shirt: USPA
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Sperry 




Shirt: H &M
Shorts: American Eagle 
Tank: Gap
Necklace: Tiffany
Shoes: Sperry's



sorry for awkward picture 

Dress: unknown? 
Shoes: F21
Sweater: J Crew?

XOXO
Anna

3 comments:

  1. Your outfits are pretty cute!!! I like them and I think you have a nice blog :)

    http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gold Toms are soo cute! I've really been wanting a pair lately, I'm definitely considering gold now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lauren Toms are amazing! I recommend them. They are comfy and last a long time. I got my gold ones a year ago and they still are like the first day I go them, kinda. I have the cream ones today. They are nice too.

    ReplyDelete