Saturday, June 18, 2011

Runway Copycat?

Okay, I think you know by now that I have been on Style.com lately and looking through the collections. I was browsing through the Carven collection because I was texting a friend and she told me she LOVED it. I loved the collection too, but one thing stood out to me, photo 17 out of 36. 


Iimmediately drew my attention because it seemed so familiar. Within a second it reminded me of something I saw of Project Runway. I spent an hour or so trying to find it, but I did. It reminded me of the work the Chris March did on Project Runway.




Then I still thought there was something else familiar about it. I remember season 2 of Gossip Girl and Jenny Humphrey's plaid dress (shown in middle) then I spent another hour looking for a picture of that dress. This is the best I could find, if you find a better one please email me


Do you think I am right?


XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment