Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Suggestions

In the summer, I constantly bike up to the strip mall down the street. In that strip mall there is a Target (with Starbucks), Sally's Beauty Supply, Game Stop, Kohls, etc. I always stop at Target a pick up a grande Mocha Frappachino with nonfat milk and no whip cream. Then I walk around target a little bit and check things out. Go down the sidewalk to Game Stop to see if C.O.D. Black Ops is on sale yet, and stop in Sally's to look at the new nail polishes and hair brushes. I rarely ever go into Kohls because I am not a hand of there items but, I did find a cute dress there the other day (the first time I went into kohls in a year) and it was only $10. 

Anyway, I was looking for suggestions of products I should look at, pick up, check out, or maybe drinks to try. Also, If you would like me to take pictures of cute outfits I see people wearing or take pictures of pieces I see and show you suggestion I think you should wear with them. For example, take a picture of a top I see at Target and a pair of shorts I see at Target and basically put those pictures up here and say I think these would look adorable together. Obviously I would give you the prices too. 

Let me know what you guys think and if you have any other suggestions, let me know! If you have an suggestions of stores to go to also let me know. I love riding my bike around town in the summer. To bad the mall is not closer. 

If you follow me on twitter, I was tweeting about how I redid my bulletin board, do you guys want me to post a picture of the new bulletin board on here or do you just want a twitpic. 

Okay, final question, I lost one pair of sunglasses and broke another, so what kind of sunglasses do you wear or do you have any suggestions of sunglasses to buy?!

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. yum for starbucks! :)

    http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete