Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer!!!!

Since you guys and gals don't know me personally, you don't know how much I LOVE summer. Well here is my telling me that I love summer. Here is some information about me and summer.
I don't get tan, I burn
My hair does not get light(even if I try everything)
I get heat exhausted easily
I hate going to field hockey camp
I love swimming
I love shorts
I love flip-flops

Most of my summers are consumed by be staying my in room play the Sims(addiction I have hard getting ready for camps and tryouts, teaching Religious Education at my Church, and wanting to swim.

***Personal***
Okay so this is a personal story, if you don't want to read it don't. I don't want to hear anything negative on they my family is or how I was raised.

Okay, my parents are divorced, since I was in Kindergarten, so it was really no big deal,  my dad moved to a house with my step-mom, it was a nice house, and It had a pool. I loved it! I loved the pool! The thing I didn't love was the way my dad and step-dad made me feel (another story and a very emotional story that I has cost me several therapist sessions, and therapists). I used to go swimming everyday during the summer! I love water, I swear I might be a dolphin. I was also a really great swimmer, not like professional or anything, just be able to swim for a while. I loved trying to surf on rafts and playing that one game I don't remember the name of but like one person is at the end of the pool and you try to guess like the movie the other person is talking about. You probably are confused. I just love swimming. Now my mom said my name "moved" and never told me. So I can only swim at my mom's friends house who lives an hour away. She loves having me over an everything. It just sucks because I love swimming and I can't swim that much anymore.

***end of personal story***

Here are some of my essentials and things I will be loving this summer! 

Beauty:

CoverGirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisture in 805 Fair to Light
$7


L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Black
$10

Maybelline Falsies Waterproof Mascara in Black
$8

$24


 $40


$29


$17.50


$18.50

$12

Fashion:


$50

$7.95


American Eagle Demin Shorts 
***The shorts shown about have a glitter hem, mine do not, but the look is similar***


$54


$28


$48

$75

$24.80


$17.80


$12


Bhati Beads in various Colors


Other:

Brine Field Hockey Stick
$90

Songs-
















~~~


Vitamin Water
$1.29

Books-




~~~

$19.50

$19.50

***This is not everything I use in the summer***

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment