Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blog Sale? -Update

I asked my mom this afternoon, on the way to the dentist, if it is okay if I hold a blog sale and since my mom doesn't follow blogs or really knows what you can do on them, except mine, I explained to her what a blog sale was. She thought is was a good idea. 

It is confirmed! I am having a blog sale.

I just finished cleaning out my closet. There is still a little work to be done on it, but it is still completely cleaner then before. Anyway, right now I have a total of 3 HUGE shopping bags filled with clothes and another filled with shoes and a few bags + a mini one of cosmetics. Tomorrow, technically today, I need to take pictures of all the items and I will try to post all of that as fast as I can. 

I just wanted to let you know the items should be priced around $3-$25, but nothing is set in stone. Also, unfortunately, I will need to charge for shipping. I will tell you know, it will be cheaper the more you order. The shipping cost will probably be like $7, depending because I need to buy a box, stamps, wrapping, etc. 

I hope you are as excited as I am!

XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Cool! i'll have to check this out then! :)
    http://glittercouture19.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete