Saturday, July 2, 2011

Blog Sale?

Every time I clean out my room, which is a lot, I realize there are many pieces of cute clothing that I have only worn once or twice. Also, I have some beauty products that have never been opened or used once.

So my question for today is: Would you be interested in a blog sale?

If you don't know what a blog sale is, it is basically where you sell your items, like on ebay. I would only accept PayPal payment, because it is safe and easy. None of the items will be outrageously expensive. Most of my clothes are size small and most of my shoes are size 7 - 7 1/2. My make-up is mostly high end but I do have some drug store and make-up brushes.

All of the clothes will/would be washed and ironed (if needed) before being shipped. Also, The make-up/make-up brushes will be disinfected/cleaned before being shipped.

 Would you be interested? Would you buy the items?

Let me know!


XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. I would be interested!

    http://beckysbeautyguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete