Saturday, July 16, 2011

Helpful Hint: Inspiration

I got some twitter feedback on my Workout and Fitness post on how to get inspired to work and motivated. Here is how I stay motivated.

We all watch tv and movies, is there someones body you like? Someone you want to be? Put pictures of them on your iPod and look at them while working out, it should keep you motivated to keep going and strive to get that body. Since I have an iPhone, all my photos from my computer automatically sync to my phone. Also, all of my photos are in folders so, appropriately, I have a folder titled "strive" that has photos of those. 

Never take it too far. If somehow you want to be like them so bad that you are willing to do anything, YOU NEED TO STOP. This should not get out of hand. 

If you want to know what my inspiration is here are some: 







What are yours?

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment