Thursday, July 14, 2011

Personal: Workouts and Fitness

So here it is. How I stay fit! 
- I practice 2 1/2 hours a day for field hockey if I don't have practice or a pick up game that day
- I run 2 days a week for 3 miles
- I do 50 reps of 20 pound weights a day
- piloxing once a week

Here is something that I recently started and found out about: 
It is the Nike Training Club App. It is amazing and kicks my butt every time. There are 3 levels and multiple different kinds of workouts. The best part of the app is, ITS FREE! If you were worried about it, they show you the moves. Follow me on Twitter to find my Nike Workout of the Day!


One more thing, I don't the granola bars or anything like that, to keep me full throughout the day. I hate that crunchy taste.
Here are the 2 types of bars that I have tried and liked:
Balance Bar
Think Thin Bar

I only like chocolate flavors!

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's definitely a workout.. it's hard for me to be motivated

    ReplyDelete