Sunday, August 21, 2011

Back to School Make up Looks


If you are advanced or good at following instructions, this is one you should be able to follow!


This is also hard to see, but only a little.

These are 2 great back to school make-up looks are aren't too much make-up, but still makes you look amazing!

I am still trying to find the perfect place and set up for my camera, that is why the angle is a little off.

I hope you enjoy and send the link to your post, or video, of you back to school make-up tutorial and I promise i will watch it. If you don't have a blog or youtube just tell me what you wear in the comments below. To make sure you see if I reply to your comments, subscribe by email to the comments.

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I nominated you for the Friendliest Blogger Award!!

    http://wethrowrocksatcars.blogspot.com/2011/08/friendliest-blogger-award.html

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete