1) Lululemon has the most wonderful and comfy clothes in the entire world. They are a necessity. You must try the slipless headbands.
2) Face Whips are a must because you want to whip the sweat off your face when your done with class or practice. They will also be great if you are going somewhere after. Try the Korres face whips, they are super duper natural and probably won't irritate anyones skin.
3) I think it is kinda obvious why you need deodorant, Secret is my favorite.
4) You would want a waterproof mascara that will stay on. Blinc Kiss Me Mascara has awesome technology that tubes them, it is so great it stayed on during swim class.
5)You will want a LUSH bath bomb in your gym bag to make it smell great.
7) You want to have a nail polish top coat that will stay on through everything that you are doing. Seche Vite is the best.
8) A towel to whip the sweat off, try Target.
9) If you are going somewhere after, and you want to look your best, you want to use a make-up setting spray that keeps your make-up on all day. I love Urban Decay's Dew Me, but choose one that is good for your skin type.
10) If you are going to be out in the sun, you want a moisturizer with an SPF in it, mine is Clean and Clear.
What are your necessities? Are they the same as mine?