Thursday, August 25, 2011

It brings me back...

As I am sure you know, I have been using TwitVid to upload videos on my blog. I also used TwitVid for a school project second semester. TwitVid is great for school work because if one person is assigned to do the video and the other person is assigned to do the Powerpoint(which is what we usually do in our group work), If you upload your video on TwitVid, it gives you the choice to download the video to YOUR computer. How awesome and easy is that. Anyway, when I looking at my previous videos, mainly to delete the stupid ones, I saw this one and boy, is this project embedded in my brain since I did this whole project basically by myself. I had to go to court and interview 10 different judges, lawyers, clerks,etc while the other people got 1 interview. 

Anyway, if you are interested in politics and how teens are influenced by their peers. This is the video I made for this project:



XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment