Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Make-up Brushes


This picture above is from The Beauty Department.

I have been recently been perusing on bloglovin'. Ever since I put up my first "regular" blog post on this blog, I put up my blog on Bloglovin' and I am sure you saw you the "Follow my blog with Bloglovin'" on the sidebar of my blog. I honestly never checked it, but I went on it the other day to check it out and I am obsessed! I have followed multiple blogs with bloglovin' and this is one. 

When I saw this on The Beauty Department blog, I immediately thought of my lovely blog followers. So I posted it on here. 


XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Bloglovin is honestly the only device I use to follow blogs. I find it so much easier to keep up with my favourite reads, especially if I can't be online because of vacation! Following you, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete