Monday, August 15, 2011

Manolo Blahnik and Explanation

via Fashionista.com

Okay, so, I know this might upset some people but, I have to cute down my posts from 4 posts a day to one. I usually would have started this the first day of school but since I have 2 hours of field hockey practice, ACT tutoring and work, and a bunch of AP work to still do, this is the best thing to do right now. I know it probably feels like I am always complaining, but honestly, I am not. I love each and every one of you, even if it doesn't seem like it at times. So check back on here daily for YOUR new post. An remember to follow, once we hit 100 followers there is a contest! with some awesome prizes.

OMG! While I am typing this I just saw a commercial for the new season of The Rachel Zoe Project and I am so excited! I love her and I love her show!

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment