Sunday, August 7, 2011

Recent Purchase and Fun


So today I went to the mall with my two best friends, Madison and Cristina.  I haven't seen them since school ended and I forgot how much fun they are and how much happier I am when I see them. So my day started at midnight, I was still up doing some ACT stuff and then I was up to 3 trying to convert and edit the video that should be up later today. I went to sleep around 3:30am and woke up at 8, got ready, repainted my nails, and went to ACT tutoring. After that my mom and I went to the super large mall near us which we never really go to because it was like an hour away. After that, my mom rushed me to the movies, near the mall we usually go to, to go to see "Crazy, Stupid, Love" with my friends. It is one of the only PG-13 movies out. All the movies not are rated R or cartoons. BTW, "Crazy, Stupid, Love" was hilarious and Ryan Gossling, in that movie, will be my husband, so classy. Then we walked over to the mall, that took about 20-30 minutes but an adventure. 

We meet at 2:45 and stayed together til 8pm and I miss them so much! Cristina got a gorgeous dress for a wedding she is leaving for on Wednesday. I am so jealous. She is 100% Italian, and speaks fluent Italian which I hate her for :) but she is going to to Rome for her cousins wedding and I want to go into suitcase and going with her. Madison got a few clothes and makeup items. I only got the kiehl's toner and a nail polish. Nothing special. I love my friends!

How was your days?

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day! And yeah, you should totally hide in your friend's suitcase, I'm sure Rome would be worth it! I spend the day walking around in Paris with my friend,then hanging out in my favorite quarter, Le Marais, while eating some Fallafels and then going to a great English bookstore. So sad that I have to leave next week!

    ReplyDelete