Saturday, August 27, 2011

Tag: Back to School

1. What year of school/college are you going into? 
I am going to be in 11th grade, or junior year
2. What are you excited and/or nervous for this year? 

I am excited and nervous. I am excited to see my friends everyday but nervous for my classes and teachers.
3. What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school? 

Back to School school supply shopping
4. What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school? 

In my grade school, we were not allowed to wear make-up so technically high school. I wore a little 8th grade. I actually started wearing makeup in 7th grade though
5. Where or from whom do you like getting inspiration for back to school trends & styles? 

Magazines, TV Shows Blogs and/or bloggers, catalogs, style.com, fashionista.com, etc  
6. What are your favorite upcoming "back to school"/fall trends for this year?

20's and 50's trends are coming back! I love those 2 time periods7. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies? 
Target or Office Max
8. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping? 

Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, Gap, Bluefly, Piperlime, Topshop, etc
9. Will you be carrying a backpack or a purse to school this year? Which do you prefer? 

backpack and I prefer backpacks because we "don't" have lockers so we have to carry all of our books and our laptops.
10. What are 3 non-beauty essentials you HAVE to carry in your backpack/purse? 

Pencils, Cell phone, water
11. What are 3 beauty essentials that you HAVE to carry in you backpack/purse? 

chapstick, make-up removing wipes, clear nail polish
12. What are your go-to hair products for this year, and what is your go to hair style? 

Hair products would be a smoothing lotion by Avenda and my hair style is BRAIDS!
13. What are your go-to makeup products for this year and what is your go-to makeup look for school? 

I don't wear make-up to school. and my go-to makeup products are mascara and moisturizer 
14. What are your go-to clothing items for back to school, and what accessories to you plan to rock this year? 

I don't have go-to back to school clothing items but for all it is my riding boots, skinny jeans, and a basic tee. I love rings and piles of bracelets.15. Who do you tag?
I am EVERYONE :)


XOXO
Anna

1 comment: