Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Take a Trip Back

When I am happy, I sing, not very well, but I sing. No one in my family likes it. Also, when some one says a certain work it will trigger songs in my head. Anyway, a few weeks ago, when we were on vacation, my mom said something, I don't even remember what, it reminded me of one of the stupidest songs that was popular a while back. I mean this song was STUPID but my sisters and I were obsessed. Then when I was with my friends that other day, the song came back. Now try to think and see if you can guess the song!
Okay, I am probably sure you guessed it wrong. The song that was in my head was.... Trapped in the Closet by R. Kelly. I don't know what Chapter was in my head(since there are 22) but it was hilariousness!



...
...
...
...
...





If you haven't seen any of the videos they get funnier as they go on.

enjoy!

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment