Friday, September 2, 2011

Purchase



Okay, as you know I am obsessed with ear cuffs. Right after I made that post, I ordered mine online. I was going to order it on Etsy but I decided on Amazon. I knew I wanted the man one because it was so cute and a girl on my field hockey had it at it looked adorable. So I looked on both of the website and made the decision on Amazon. Now that I made the decision, I obviously got the least expensive one because I didn't want to send a lot of money on something I didn't know I liked, if it would look good on me, or if was the right size. The sizes were between small, medium, and large and they didn't have a picture of what each looked like on your ear. Usually in this kinda of situation I would get a medium because it would seem the safest (It wouldn't be too small or too large) but I consulted my wonderful and fabulous mother, whom told to get the small, which I had no problem doing because it was cheaper. 
So, I got the small and as you can see in the first picture, I think the size looks perfect on me but I don't know what the other sizes look like. I am happy I got the small though. I best part of all of this is that is was $6.74!


XOXO
Anna

3 comments:

  1. I got one from etsy and it's adjustable, it's turquoise and has a cute little star charm on it. It was also only $3. I love it.

    -Rachel
    http://www.wethrowrocksatcars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats so cute.
    awesome blog :) i'm following u, follow back?

    http://canbernard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is soooo cute :o

    www.lipsticksandglitters.blogspot.com
    thanks for following :) I followed too :)
    Sabrina & Geneviève

    ReplyDelete