Thursday, October 27, 2011

Decor!

My Friend Cristina and I have it awesome plan which is totally unrealistic to move to New York and she is going to go to Julliard and I am going to for to Colombia and a bunch of other stuff. I know crazy, right? But we were bored in class and we were planning out our apartment. Enjoy the pictures, 
I am in love with Steve Jobs so we are going to get decal on the wall.

If my sister had I house I think this is what it would look like.

<3 
























A poster


Most of these are from interior design blogs found on BlogLovin'

Follow me on Blog Lovin- links on the side

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I absolutley love these!!! I have one of the chairs in them.! You posted on my blog asking what position I play. I play inner right! I usually start with the ball! Thanks for visiting!!!

    ReplyDelete