Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween + Givaway

I am usually not a fan of Halloween or scary movies, but I am going to have a few screenshot of my favorite Halloween movies. If you can guess all of them right, you will be sent a little prize, nothing big, but it is always great to win stuff.

Also remember, when I reach 100 followers, there will be a contest and I already have the prizes for make sure tell people to follow.

TO WIN THE PRIZE: you must follow this blog!



The prize only goes the first person who gets it right, but if you already see the right answer, put yours down too because they might not be a follower. You never know!

XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Halloween Tree
    Return to Halloweentown
    :)
    email: cruz042 at csusm dot edu

    HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just in case my GFC name isn't obvious, it's "Arianne Cruz" lol :)

    ReplyDelete