Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Idea!

This may be a stupid idea, it may be a great one, I don't know but here it is:
Would you guys like me to do a book club?

So every month or two I would do a post on a book and then tell you a time and date to do a blog TV or UStream to discuss or whatever. These sessions would be on the weekends

I think most of the books would be beauty or fashion related and I would try to find an online free version for you guys to read to.

I know most of your are students, like me, so I may only be a few chapters.

Let me know what you think!

XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. i like the idea, but i don't think i would be participating.. hope it all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so do a book club with you!!! We could do conference skype or something like that too!!

    x
    http://aloveforvogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete