Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nail Polish of the Moment: Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Mint Sprint






These are the nail polishes I use to paint my nails when I have a lot to do or I am in a hurry because they are insta- dry and they have this huge brush to I can take one sweep and it covers my nails. These nail polishes and really think so one coat will do.
Many people think I am crazy because I try to have my nails always painted, I do it because I have many nervous habits and one of those happen to be nail biting. I know it is disgusting, because I think it is too, but sometimes I just can't help it. But, when I have nail polish on I never want to ruin or chip it, so nail polish is kind of a durant.

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Omg that color is awesome :) And your nails are soo pretty

    ReplyDelete