Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas List!

I get PJ's every year and for the past few(since I was in 7th grade ish) I have been getting Betsey Johnson ones because they are around the same price as VS ones but nicer. I kind of have most of the styles already, but I don't have white ones so I suggested these.


This is something that not many people know about me or expect of me but I am a HUGE gamer. So, since I killed my xBox with the "ring of death" as the people at GameStop called it, I really want the new one with Kinect and the new Call of Duty. I don't want the xBox pictured above I want the normal black one but 
it just pictured the general idea of what I wanted.

I really want classic Nude and Black pumps and according to Jenna the Pour La Victorie are super comfortable and not super expensive. The Irina's are soo cute.


MAC 213 Fluff Brush because I wanted a more fully brush

I want a more winter pair of wedge shoes I when i saw these Vince Camuto 'Suni' Boots I feel in love. I love them is the Elk compared to the tan color of Desert 

Is this awesome of what? 

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment