Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolutions!

So I only have a few personal New Years Resolutions and those are to not be more dramatic in the sense that when my AP Chem teacher gives us a worksheet I always say "This is going to be the death of me" or if my teacher gives a test on this date "I am going to kill myself". The other personal resolutions are to study hard, get at least a 3.8 GPA and focus on the ACT to ensure that I can achieve a 27-30. 

I also have resolutions for my blog, one would be to blog more often, even though I try to get the same number of posts I post to equal the number of days of the month doesn't mean I post everyday. It also doesn't mean that my posts are interesting or even relevant. So, I guess, this would mean to make more interesting and detail posts, which includes MORE OUTFIT POSTS to be posted on Lookbook.nu and FashionSalade. 

Those are my New Years Resolutions, What are yours?

I would like to thank Mallory from Mallory In New York for inspiring to do this post! Thank you so much!


XOXO
Anna

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! So thrilled I inspired you! We have similar goals, as far as school and blogging. I believe we can achieve them in 2012. :)

    Also -- I have a contest to win a free subscription to ELLE on my blog. You should check it out!

    MalloryinNewYork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are good new years resolutions and realistic too. Mine are pretty similar to yours I think. Improve my GPA and keep posting once classes start up again.
    Good luck for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your blog link through IFB in "Interviews and Guest Post" thread ~ thought I like to drop by & see. I wish you a happy new years and good luck on the GPA goal! That's a very good goal to set for yourself, I'm sure you can reach it!!

    Jo Bao ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great resolutions! I wish you the best of luck and success with your goals for school and blogging. Don't let preparing for college stress you out too much - I'm sure you will be able to achieve your goals! ;) My personal resolution is to get started with blogging again - I shall have to get inspired from your diligence! ;)

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete