Thursday, December 8, 2011

Obsession!!!!

If you follow me on Twitter, I think you know by now by all of the #nowplaying 's that my obsession is Regina Spektor. Since, she hasn't released an album for a while, I am rationing the CDs she currently has.
I listen to a CD at a time...
The 2 that I have listened to(currently, I have listened to all) and the songs I love from them are...
"Samson"
Album: Begin to Hope

"On the Radio"
Album: Begin to Hope



"Lady" 
Album: Begin to Hope


"Hotel Song"
Album: Begin to Hope


"Two Birds"
Album: Far
This Video is sooo cute and soo sad


"The Calculation"
Album: Far


"Folding Chair"
Album: Far
I can't tell you how many times my friends and I have listened to this song!

What are your favorite songs of the moment?

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment