Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Personal: The Task Every High School Junior Dreads

Yep, If you did not know, and I do not know how you would not, but I am a high school junior. 
You all know what that means....
COLLEGE HUNTING!
My mom has been pestering since Freshman year about what college I want to go to and what I want to be when I grow up. To be honest, I no clue.

When I was little I always wanted to be a Lawyer, and that slowly slipped away, and now I don't know. I will probably ending up majoring in Pre-Law and getting my Law degree but I would love to work for a major magazine, like everyone else. I don't this is unrealistic which is why you always need a backup plan. 

Anywho, I had my mandatory college planning meeting today and when I got home my mom was searching for colleges for me. I came across 2 I loved! 

I thought it would be cool, if you guys could give me your opinion or tips on the college process, esp if you have gone through it before, I need help!

I really want to go east coast and the main states I am looking at are New York, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
I have look at NYU and I just did not like it! I did not like how it was not a campus, it was just a bunch of buildings surrounded by other buildings.

As of right now that only other college I am looking at in NY is Fordham Unvi.
*click to enlarge the pictures*

The colleges on my list to look at and explore.

Roger Williams did not have many pictures on their website :(


 Look at the architecture! 

I have always considered playing Field Hockey on the collegiate level so I love how Salve Regina has a team :)

Opinions?

XOXO
Anna

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) I'm also a junior and I plan on going to school for magazine journalism lol. I am definitely considering SU lol. Good luck in your search for a law college :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amourdarling by SU do you mean Syracuse University?

    ReplyDelete