Thursday, December 29, 2011

Recent Purchases and INFO!

I have used the MAC Pro Longwear concealer since the summer and I love it so much! But when I bought it in the summer I was shade NW-20, which is to dark for me now. Plus, I don't want to be one of those people who love unnaturally tan in December (come on, no one is naturally super tan now) so, when I went to go it matched they, of course, gave me the lightest color :( so know I am NC15.
This is the best concealer, and cheap for a good one that lasts as long as this one (wearing and in the bottle)!


I hate buying MAC brushes since they are some expensive, but when I do well one something or it's a holiday I like to treat myself to something I normally wouldn't so I bought the MAC 213 brush and I have been loving!

IF ANYONE IS SELLING THEIR MAC BRUSHES PLEASE EMAIL ME OR TWEET ME OR COMMENT ME! MORE THAN LIKING I WOULD LOVE TO BUY THEM FROM YOU!!!
but, I would have to sanitize them first!

I have been waiting to get these for so long! My mom was going to get me them for Christmas, but she forgot so when we were at the mall today, she got them for me! They are so light and so comfortable!!! I can't wait to wear them!!!!!! AHHHH!!! I don't think I mentioned this but they are the Sperry Top-Sider Skiff Moccasin Slip-Ons in black! 


Then I got a few items from LUSH that were Buy One Get One Free and I think I might go out and get a few organizational items tomorrow for my desk because finals are coming up! I have been doing homework all week with a few short breaks to play Call Of Duty: MW3 (with I am awesome at!) and then a few quick trips to the mall (none over an hour).


NEWS!

I have hit 100 followers! YAY! 
I could not be more happier! I am still working on the contest details! Let's hope I won't have to cancel it because not many people entered it! 

Thank you thank you thank you thank you sooooo much!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Anna

P.S. Does anyone know a place that ships French Macaroons and are GOOD macaroons ?

1 comment:

  1. Likewise, would like to see the bottom of these. They look comfortable, but I wonder if you could actually sail in them...

    ReplyDelete