Saturday, December 3, 2011

We Three Geeks: What you buy Geeks for the holidays

We Three Geeks: What you buy Geeks for the holidays





*update 4 December 2011*

Hey Girls, sorry I wanted to put this up on the day I made it and I did not have time to give a little comment or anything to it, so know that I have 5 spare minutes(not really, I am procrastinating) I thought I would tell you a little more and some other options.

This is not meant to actual "Geeks" but you know those "geeky" or "hipster" people. You might be one or have one in your family, I know I suffer from that *cough cough Isabelle cough cough* 

These are the items that I could find on Polyvore but, the greatest place to shop, for really any teen, is the Etsy Geekery.  I see so many things that I want on a daily basis there it is not even funny, for it is a good place to go for secret santa or black elephant. 



XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment