Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fashion Interview: Li Ting Tey from Circle and Hemipshere

1.      What is your name, age, general location, and blog?
Name: LiTingTey
General Location: Malaysia
2.      How would you describe your style and do you believe that you demonstrate it through your blog? Fun, vintage, simple, classy. I love to try everything.
3.      Why did you start your blog? I always love blogging since I’m 11 years old. Actually I never really think of the reason why I want to start this blog, it just happen. Just a another normal day , I wake up and I turn on my computer and make a new blog .   
4.      Have you had many opportunities since you started you blog, for example with advertisers and sponsors?  Not really. Circle And Hemisphere is still new to me, I started this blog last year ,  I have a blogshop , collaborate with VERVAIN.  Every month, I’ll do a fashion giveaway with some fashion piece that I pick up from vervain for my readers.
5.      Do you connect with your readers? If yes, by what means?
6.      Besides blogging, do you have any hobbies? Ya, fashion design is another love in my life, sometime I will buy some fabric and do a dress for myself.
7.      What does it take, in your opinion; do create a good and quality blog post? For me , I think pictures quality is very important . Having amazing photos will help to take your site to another level.
8.      If you could live in any city in the world, What city would it be and why?
Mm.. that’s a hard one, I would have to say New York
9.      How much time, on average, do you spend on your blog per day?  Around 2 and 3 hours.
10.  What do you think is the “best” blog design?  Simple and classy
11.  What celebrity would you say has the best style? Blake lively.
12.  Do you have a favorite blog? If so, what is it?  Well… these are the top 3 favourite - Fashiontoast, seaofshoes, kayture
13.  What would you say is your favorite fashion book? vogue
14.  Do you spend the time to use proper grammar on you blog? Ya, i do.
15.  What show you say has the best fashion?  Gossip Girl
16.  Are you honest in your blog posts? Yes.
17.  Who would you say is your favorite designer? Versace & Elie Saab
18.  If you could have one signature piece, what would it be? Shoes.
19.  Do you have a favorite quote, if so what is it? 
"We are what we say; we are what we are what we do; we are what we think. Don't be afraid to think below the surface."                 - Lena Brown
20.  What is one message you are trying to convey through your blog? 
Keep your dreams alive

No comments:

Post a Comment