Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Style

I am not really sure how much you guys really know about my personal style. Sometimes you guys see pictures but I am not really sure how much that depicts my style so here I am not tell you. 

My style is classic and feminine and defiantly preppy but with a hit of laid back. I am a total girly girl and fall over anything Ralph Lauren, Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, J Crew, Valentino, and Victoria Beckham.

My celebrity inspiration, which I think you guys kind of know already, come from Kate Middleton, Rachel Bilson, Leighton Meester, Zooey Deschanel, Olivia Palermo, Taylor Swift, Victoria Beckham, Troian Bellisaro, Miranda Kerr, Karlie Kloss, etc etc

Here are some pictures that I just can't resist that show off my style (I think)...

Atlantic-Pacific.blogspot.com

Atlantic-Pacific.blogspot.com

Tumblr.com

Vogueandcoffee.tumblr.com

Tumblr.com














Who What Wear




XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment