Thursday, January 19, 2012

Okay, so...

So I have a quick piece of information for you guys to know. 

So this morning, when I turned my computer on at school it was on blue screen loop, soooo I went to the tech and they had to re-image my computer.

I know there are many readers who don't know much about tech, so basically when you get your computer re-imaged everything on your computer gets erased and sets in back to factory settings.

Because of this, all of my pictures I had saved on my computer for future posts were deleted and all of my bookmarks for blogs to check out or tell you about were also erased.

Soooo... give some time with picture posts and stuff like that, it will probably take me a month of so because I have to get all of my school stuff settled first.

Till next time,

XOXO
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment