Sunday, January 8, 2012

Personal:Second Semester School Schedule

Since I did this at the beginning of the year, I thought I would do a second one for my second semester classes. This might change because I want to change the hour I have Spanish and went I went ask my counselor if I could change it, she said there were only 3 Spanish 3 classes and they were all full. I am going to check to see if anyone dropped it in the next few days. I thought this would be appropriate since I have finals next week. 

1st hour: Algebra 2
2nd hour: Women in the Bible
3rd hour: 20th Century American Literature
4th hour: AP American History
5th hour: Spanish 3
6th hour: Latin I
7th hour: AP Chemistry 

It is going to be another hard schedule especially with 3 AP classes!

I wish everyone good luck it you are already in your new semester (or trimester) and/or taking finals (or just a lot of tests)

GOOD LUCK!
xoxo
Anna

3 comments:

  1. wow, that's some crazy schedule. didn't know latin was still taught in school! do u go to a public school? those classes look special :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your exams! The classes you take seem interesting and definitely more diverse than my university schedule... ;) Have a great semester!

    xoxo
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Arianne no I go to private school and it is actually a good language to teach if you want to learn multiple languages (because almost every language comes from it) and if you are going into the Law or Medical career

    ReplyDelete