Wednesday, February 22, 2012

PURSE HELP....AGAIN

I know this is annoying but if I am going to dish out the money I want to make sure I get the right one...

I found people who would sell me these at a considerably lesser cost, and I had them both authenticated.
So, with the left over money I might save up for another or get something else ( but the money will probably end up going to pay for my AP Tests and College App Fee)

***UPDATE***

This are not pictures of the actual bags I would get... i just found a website that had pictures!!! I don't know no anything about the website or its creditably

******************************************

Givenchy Nighingale Brown with chain

Givenchy Nighingale Red with chain

Brown Mulberry Roxanne

I also could get the Mulberry Piccadilly, but I thought is was extremely large...

The larger one, the small is the bayswater

In body relation

PLEASE HELP!!

XOXO
Anna

1 comment: