Sunday, March 18, 2012

15 Day Challenge

Okay, so I am going to start (however I will probably forget) Urban Burbian's 15 day Challenge. 
Urban Burbian aka Hal is a really good friend of my, who is my math class, and until yesterday, backstage at the musical (which she is a horse in :)) I was unaware that she had a fashion blog. She texted me the address, us being at school and everything, Tumblr is still blocked. So when I got home I looked up her blog right away and feel in love!

By the way I will be doing these questions of TWITTER! so make sure that you follow my twitter!!!

I saw her post of the 15 day challenge and we are going to see how far I will get into this:

The Questions:

DAY 1. What is your favorite fashion style to wear?
DAY 2. Who is your fashion role model?
DAY 3. What do you always have on you/wear?
. What are your favorite jeans, sunglasses, and heels?
DAY 5. What is your favorite store?
DAY 6. Favorite fabric?
DAY 7. Favorite model?
DAY 8. If you had $5,000 to spend on any fashion-related items, what would you spend it on?
DAY 9. Heels or flats?
DAY 10. What purse do you use?
DAY 11. Is fashion in your blood/genes?
DAY 12. Favorite lipstick and perfum?
DAY 13. Which current celebrity’s style do you admire most?
DAY 14. What matters most to you in an outfit?
DAY 15. If you had the chance to stars a fashion haus, what would you call it and what would it sell?

DAY 1:
As I sure you know from my recent posts, I love love love preppy clothes, so I love to wear preppy clothes. However, lets me honest, I usually rock leggings or yoga pants with a hoddie for everyday wear. 

Some pictures of my style:

Photos from Vogueandcoffee.tumblr.com

XOXO
Anna

1 comment:

  1. I love your style Anna! And I think the 15 day challenge is awesome, I might try it sometime:)
    <3

    ReplyDelete